Hi

tstan

Hi I'm new here,. My name is Teri I live in Gresham oregon :)I'm just looking around right now. I have a 7 year old female Pit Bull Maggie and a 4 month old female Mini Dachshund Maris. I also live with 2 other Pit Bulls That belong to my sons, 5 year old male Roscoe and 2 year old male Brutus. Looking forward to meeting You all.

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome Teri!!!!!!!!:) I just adore Pit Bulls, sadly we're not allowed to have them here, so please post pics of your doggies:)

This forum is great, so any questions, just jump in and join in all round. The people are very friendly and also very knowledgeable too, so have fun:)

sara

Staff member
Awe you have a baby Dachshund!!! I have 2 of them (both deaf with varying degrees of vision impairement), and I'm looking after another one right now... they're such fun little dogs!

Welcome to the DTA!

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA!!!!:) We would love to see some pictures of your dogs!!! We would love to learn more about your dogs!! You can find many great tips and lots of fantastic advice on this forum, the members are all awesome!!! Enjoy the site!!!:D