Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tstan, Dec 30, 2012.

1. tstan New Member

Hi I'm new here,. My name is Teri I live in Gresham oregon :)I'm just looking around right now. I have a 7 year old female Pit Bull Maggie and a 4 month old female Mini Dachshund Maris. I also live with 2 other Pit Bulls That belong to my sons, 5 year old male Roscoe and 2 year old male Brutus. Looking forward to meeting You all.
    Dogster, Jean Cote and MaryK like this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

Hi and Welcome Teri!!!!!!!!:) I just adore Pit Bulls, sadly we're not allowed to have them here, so please post pics of your doggies:)

This forum is great, so any questions, just jump in and join in all round. The people are very friendly and also very knowledgeable too, so have fun:)
  3. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Welcome! Your dogs have great names!
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome, I would love to see pictures of your beautiful dogs.
  5. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome!!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  6. Linda A Experienced Member

Welcome to the forum! So happy to have you join us!!
  7. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Teri. Welcome to the DTA Forums. :) If there is anything that we can do, please do not hesitate to ask.
  8. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like you have quite a house full! :)
  9. sara Moderator

Awe you have a baby Dachshund!!! I have 2 of them (both deaf with varying degrees of vision impairement), and I'm looking after another one right now... they're such fun little dogs!

Welcome to the DTA!
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  10. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!
    MaryK likes this.
  11. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome!
    MaryK likes this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome to DTA!!!!:) We would love to see some pictures of your dogs!!! We would love to learn more about your dogs!! You can find many great tips and lots of fantastic advice on this forum, the members are all awesome!!! Enjoy the site!!!:D
    MaryK and Jean Cote like this.