Hi!

curls139

Hii there Barb - great to have you - welcome. there are loads of really friendly people who will help with anything - there is never anything to big or small or that you think you should know that you can't post on here! Curls and Russell

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome:) As Curls and Russel have said, this is a fantastic forum. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Any questions you want to ask, feel free. Also post pics and vids of your dogs, we love to see pics and vids.

What tricks do Tanner and Tori know? Terriers are great little dogs!

EarthdogsTnT

Welcome!!

How many tricks do they know so far? :) Do you do any sports with them? I've seen a lot of Jacks lately doing a super job in agility and flyball!
They both do the basic stuff.....shake, hi five, jump, spin, roll-over, speak, and my male does crawl, and jumps up into my arms. I would like to teach them some more complicated tricks but I'm not sure what or how!!

I do some agility with both my Jacks, but mostly we do racing and huntinig competitions with the Jack Russell Terrier Club of America. The dogs love it!
T3.jpg
T7.jpg

Dogster

Honored Member
Great pics!!!!!:D You can find trick ideas on many different threads, or on the "info" sections on members' profile pages. :)

huntyr

Hi Earthdogs!!! Glad you found this site!!! Wow, where was that brush hunt pic taken??!!!
That is a fantastic pic!!!
As you know, Huntyr, lives for finding that rat!

I have found so many fun tricks on this site, that Huntyr is going nuts trying to keep up with me LOLOL
You saw his Ryko "mine". His "big hugs" is still giving me fits but we havent had alot of time for practicing it since Artic Blast.

EarthdogsTnT

Hi Earthdogs!!! Glad you found this site!!! Wow, where was that brush hunt pic taken??!!!
That is a fantastic pic!!!
As you know, Huntyr, lives for finding that rat!

I have found so many fun tricks on this site, that Huntyr is going nuts trying to keep up with me LOLOL
You saw his Ryko "mine". His "big hugs" is still giving me fits but we havent had alot of time for practicing it since Artic Blast.
Hi Huntyr, that is a photo of Tori's cute little terrier butt as she is enetering the go-to-ground tunnel. The photos were taken at the SCJRTN trials in Lake Elmo, MN this last June. They had a photograper there taking pictures of all of the events. Were you there? There is a link to the photographers web site were you can buy the photos. If you attended, there are probably pictures of Huntyr. You can order prints online for 50 cents each. If you want let me know, I will find the link for you.
Tanner and Tori :)