Hi yall

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bigboytex, Nov 21, 2007.

1. bigboytex New Member

Hey my name is Chris and im from Texas. Im new here and new to traning a friend of mine who is a pretty darn good tranier showed me this site. I have three dogs a little mutt called blosome who is 14 yrs old. A 8 month old sheppard mix named Jethro who im trying to teach basic stuff and, the newest addition is a 4 yr old Chatahoula named Karah. Right now im trying to lean as much as I can and teach the dogs with the help of my friend. Karah I adopted from a sheltar she was a stray and shes pretty skinny and I think that she may have been beaten becuse she really skittish right now were working on sit, down, shake and leash traning. Jethro the youngest one I got from a friend of mine he is a little food aggressive but im working on it and also on sit, shake, down and leash traning also. I really look forward to learning more and about different methods.

2. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Hey Chris, nice to see you're on here now. Good to see a friendly face! =) Hope this site helps you when you can't talk to me. ^^ I like it.
  3. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi bigboy! Welcome to the Academy! :dogsmile:

I hope you enjoy the Academy and that you have a blast training your dogs! We're always here if you need any help with you training! Or you can call tx_cowgirl hehehehe :dogsmile: