Hi There

sparky1

Hi there!
My name is Carol and I am a Dalmaniac.(love dalmatians) Iam owned and loved by my two boys Hamish (liver) and Bandit(black). I compete in both obedience and agility. I would love to communicate with other like minded people.
cheers
Carol

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Welcome Carol!! I used to breed Dallies, but unforunately no longer have any. They are rather hard to find here(quality ones anyway). Enjoy the site and I hope you find it helpful. :)

sparky1

Hi guys thanks for the welcome. I have two boys doing obedience competitions. Bandit in novice with two passes in four trials one more pass for his title, and Hamish is trialing in utility. he has had five starts but no passes two close ones and three sad ones. Hamish has done some agility traing and Bandit will start end of year, then hopfully more trials.
Cheers Carol Hamish & Bandit.

sparky1

Hi there I hope I get this right. We have been trialing but no passes in obedience but Hamish had his first pass in novice agility with 3rd place. We have a night trial next saturday looking 4 ward to that.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Carol! Welcome to the Academy! I would love to see some pictures of your Dalmatian, could you upload one in the Gallery? How are their temperaments? I've never owned one...