Hi there! :D

lila

Hello,
My name's Lila, I have a border collie Gracja (almost 2 years).
I was looking for some new tricks to teach my girl and I got here :)
:msnohyes::msnohyes::msnohyes:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Welcome to DTA Lila! Great to meet a fellow border collie owner. Good luck with you and your dog!!

zcoonhound

Welcome to the Academy! You will find lots of tricks and fun stuff to do with you dog here. Check out the classroom and then come on over to the monthly challenges thread and join right in!

lila

Monthly challenges? I'm a bit new here ;) Every month You show what you've taught your dog and anyone can vote for the best trick?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
We have monthly training challenges, you can check them out by going into the Contests/Challenges forum in the Lounge.

This month we are training our dog to (1: Look at me) (2: Touch his own nose with paw, ie SHY?) (3: Put your toys away) and (4:Cardboard freestyle, any trick that you want involving a box)

Each month there will be different challenges, so keep an eye open for them and compete if you like one or some of them! :D

heidib860

Hi Lila,
Welcome to DTA, it sounds like you definately have found the right place to be. It's a great place for teaching your dogs tricks. The challenges are great. They really keep you motivated and focused. I am rather new here myself and Max and myself are already in one. Everyone here is very nice and helpful.