Hi - new here

leanne

Hi

Joined a few weeks ago but never introduced myself.

My name's Leanne and I live with my partner Paul in Cambridgeshire, UK with our 2 old cats and our 10 month old border collie Vince. Vince is our first dog and we love him to bits! Full of energy with a real lust for life he loves everyone he meets (human or canine!!)

We have just started agility training and go to obedience classes once a week. i have started to use a clicker to teach some tricks and we are booked to go on a clicker training day in May.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

L:dogsmile:

zcoonhound

Welcome to the academy. You will find lots of clicker support here on this site as well of many fun tricks to learn. I look forward to seeing some of your pictures and videos and be sure to keep us posted on Vince's agility progress!

leanne

Thanks Jean - your dogs are gorgeous - I admired them in a couple of the training videos.

We've just been shaping 'paw on the box' after watching your video. After a slow start he suddenly got it really quickly!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
HeHe glad you like it, I'm actually writing more shaping lessons these days, the next one will probably be released for next month's challenge tho. :)