Hi I Am Chris- From The Northern Ohio Area.... Cleveland Suburb.... I Rescued Frank In Aug !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chrisg, Jan 13, 2013.

1. chrisg New Member

Frank has some dog aggression issues that we have been working on - I have already found your site excellent.
    MaryK likes this.

2. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

My dog, Toby, has dog aggression problems too. More specifics could be great to help the problem!

And we love pics!
    MaryK and jackienmutts like this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Hi and welcome. If you search dog aggression on the forum you should find a lot of helpful information. I have a reactive dog and everyone here has been really helpful.
    MaryK and jackienmutts like this.
  4. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! Many of us on the forum have D/A dogs (waving hand here) - my girl (the lighter one, laying down) is dog-aggressive. There are many threads/discussions, and if you have issues you haven't found answers for, or need additional help, please ask - there are many talented people who can offer lots of suggestions and ideas.
    MaryK likes this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Hi and welcome!:) You'll find loads of advice on reactive dogs, I have one who become reactive after being attacked by another dog, so look through the threads, as many here have reactive dogs and there's a lot of really good advice. Please post a thread giving details and we will all help you. Kudos for adopting a rescue dog(y)
  6. Linda A Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!
    MaryK likes this.
  7. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome!! I also have a dog who isn't fond of other dogs. You will find a couple threads on this site about this topic, and feel free to make your own! The members on here have excellent advice!
    MaryK likes this.