Hi from SA

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
I'm from South Australia and I'm new. I hoping to learn a few things from here.
I have 3 dogs that I train in both obedience and agility. Let me introduce them to you.
I have a 9.5 year old coolie called Xena she has her obedience and agility champion title and this year was the first in SA to get her utility dog excellent title. I also have a border collie called Inka and she has her obedience and agility champion title as well. They have won numerous awards both is state and royal show levels. I have a new puppy as well. she is a 12 month old coolie and her name is Gabrielle Gabby for short. She has just started her obedience career she has got her firt title CCD with all first places (99,95,99) and her first leg in novice (196 first places)
That's enough about me.
I am looking forward to reading things here and teaching my girls tricks
cheers
Danni and the girls
Xena, Inka and Gabby

leema

Hi Danni, nice to see you've made it here!

Congrats on Gabby's CCD title - you put me to shame with Clover already. ;)

Hopefully I'll see you around soon - I haven't made my way to many obedience events of late.

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Leema
I wrote on the other forum on the coolie breed.
Gabby is such a good girl. Very smart. You only have to show her a couple of times and she has got it. She is doing agility training as well. That is going pretty good when I can train her. At the moment it keeps on raining on training nights. Gabby wont be in till the Royal show. End of August I'm going to Melbourne for the national agility trial. Hopefully my girls will be working. Apparantly the weather isnt very good LOL
cheers
Danni

leema

Clover will be doing the show dog thing at the royal. What dates are you going with your dogs?

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Leema
I think I'm on Monday night for CD with Gabby and saturday night with open and friday night ud with Inka. I'm not doing Agility as its going to be held indoors and am wondering what the flooring is like apparantly where they did the showing is car parking and where they use to bench the dogs is the showing and the arts and crafts is where the benching. I dont know where we will be parking as we use to park on the side street just waiting for you showies to get out and than we still you park. Save us upto $10 a night LOL
cheers
Danni and the girls

leema

Okay, I'll be there Monday 8th... Clover will probably be sick of it by the time we're allowed to leave, so will probably be leaving at, what, 5pm? But then there's a park for you. :)

xena98

Experienced Member
Hehehehe
I will be an expert by than after doing 2 night already
cheers
Danni and the girls

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Leema
Xena was a good girl and finally passed a udx leg on a score of 179 lost on a count back. Havent pass one since May as she has decided the decoy is better than mine. Wont mention that black and white dog. Sitting on 195 and lay down last week was 200 and lay down and now has decided she cant do her articles. Can do the first one and than the second nah cant be bothered arghhhhhhhh
cheers
Danni

xena98

Experienced Member
Xena got her title in May and hadnt passed one since. Had a few little problems. Hopefully all sorted out LOL
cheers
Danni and the girls