Hi From Mi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gators mom, May 16, 2013.

1. gators mom Member

Hi I'm Stephanie. I'm owned by an almost 4 month old double dappled dachshund named Gator. He's deaf but it doesn't stop him. We're currently living in Michigan but are looking to move back to central Florida by feb at the latest. He has taught me so much in the short amount of time I've had him!

Tâmara Vaz, MaryK, 648117 and 2 others like this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

MaryK likes this.
  3. tylerthegiant Well-Known Member

What an absolute cutie pie! Welcome! Yes, Sara I'm sure will be very happy to meet another deaf doxie guardian! I have a deaf boy myself, Lucas.
    MaryK likes this.
  4. blacknym Experienced Member

What a sweety!!

MaryK likes this.
  5. brody_smom Experienced Member

Welcome, Stephanie and Gator. What a sweet puppy!

Wow, Florida to Michigan and back again. Sounds like quite the adventure in climate changes!
    MaryK likes this.
  6. 648117 Honored Member

He is soo cute :X3:
    MaryK likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome Stephanie and Gator:) Gator sure is the cutest little moppet, he's a darling!:love: Our moderator Sara has two deaf Doxies and another member has a deaf dog too, along with tylerthegiant. So lovely of you to adopt a special needs dog and they sure can teach you a lot.:)
    brodys_mom likes this.
  8. gators mom Member

Sara was the one who told me about this place!! Her Mouse is quite a smart cookie!!! Thank you for the welcomes!!
    MaryK, southerngirl and brodys_mom like this.
  9. sara Moderator

Ha ha, I only saw your picture thread, I didn't spot this one! LOL So a belated Welcome to the DTA! LOL

Hmmn, People are talking about me again.... :)
    MaryK and brodys_mom like this.