Hi From Ga!

agilek9s

Hi guys I joined the forums a while ago, but am only just now getting around to introducing myself and my crew... Anyway my names Anna and I currently own two(though I'm living with 4) amazing pups. First is Abby my 9(almost 10) year old lab mix that my family adopted when I was around 10. She currently competes in agility(though we are slowing down a bit) and does a little bit of dock diving. She is my heart dog as well as the first dog I have ever owned and she's the one who introduced me to the world of dog sports. Next up is Karma my little hellion. She an approx 2 year old bull breed mix that I found as a stray when she was around 8ish months, then fostered her for 8 months, and eventually decided to keep. She currently does a little bikejoring, competes in dock diving, and is training for agility and disc. Both my girls have taught me so much and I'm so glad to have the brats in my life.

running_dog

Honored Member
Hi Anna, Welcome to DTA, I'm glad you've finally decided to introduce yourself and the dogs (y):)

Your dogs are gorgeous and it sounds like you really keep them on the go... or is it that they keep you on the go?

I like Karma's pink harness - it really suits her!

Hope you don't mind I'm posting a couple of your youtube videos here for those who don't click through to your channel, probably not the best selection but something to let us see your dogs in action ;)

I love the way you work with your dogs, I especially liked watching you with Karma in the first video you posted - channelling all that energy and bounce into what you wanted her to do :)

running_dog

Honored Member
Hope you don't mind I'm posting a couple of your youtube videos here for those who don't click through to your channel, probably not the best selection but something to let us see your dogs in action ;)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Just realised what "probably not the best selection" might sound like, I meant I might not have chosen the best videos from your channel to show off your dogs. I did not mean that the videos on your channel are not the best :oops:

I loved looking at the videos on your channel. You do so much with your dogs I'm really impressed.

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome! Love your two dogs and adore the pink harness Karma is wearing (btw my girls are madly jealous LOL).

Loved watching the videos, thanks RD for getting them up.