Hi Everyone!

Evie

Experienced Member
Hi and welcome!!

Have you owned a husky before? You're in for a heap of fun!! I hope you like going for runs lol because Bella sure will!!

We'd love to see more pictures!

raymond upton

welcome you sure have your hands full now huskies need lots of excercise and alot of grooming good luck bella is a real cutie pie

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome, yes you'll have your hands full that's for sure:) Huskies are very high voltage on the energy level, guaranteed to keep your entire family fit! Have fun, Bella is a real cutie little lassie:love:

JP_

Thanks everyone!! I excerise regularly 5-6 days a week. I include 40 minutes of cardio in my rutine everyday, I hope this helps with Bella.

She's young now and I was wondering when is a good time to start running with her?

Linda A

Experienced Member
Welcome! Bella is darling! I wouldn't be taking her any place until she has completed her puppy shots.

CarmenR

Welcome to DTA! You unfortunately cannot really take pups running on leash with you until they are at least a year old (at least that was what I was told) it is bad for their joints. I know it is absolutely horrible cos they have so much energy! I have heard of people letting their pups run on grass and soft surfaces but eg. sand. Oh and swimming that really tires them out and is safe for joints. Good luck with your puppy, Bella is very cute :)