Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Suzana, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Suzana Active Member

My name is Susana.:) I live in a small rural town in Brazil. I have six rescued dogs. I'm not a professional trainer but I am passionate about training with positive reinforcement and clicker. I want to join the group to learn more and improve my skills. Information of share will be very enjoyable. We do not have any photos. I apologize for my bad English.
    MaryK and Tâmara Vaz like this.

2. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Hello and welcome! It must wonderful having 6 dogs :D do tell us more about them... what are their names and breeds?
  3. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Hi Susana, and welcome! We have another active member from Brasil, hopefully she will say hi. Please look around and post any questions you have :)
    MaryK, Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  4. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome to the DTA!! :)
  5. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm from Brazil too:):D :) !! Be very welcome!!
    The community is amazing:) , most of us aren't professional trainers, everybody loves positive reinforcement:) and you'll get a lot of help if you need !!!
    I've never seen nobody else from Brazil here:eek: , don't know why. Keep close and welcome :D:D welcome!!!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome to Dog Trick Academy!!! This is THE place if you're looking for training inspiration:D
    Wow, 6 rescued dogs?!?!?!:eek::D Sounds fun!!!! Kudos on rescuing, by the way!!!:)
    Enjoy the site!!!:)
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome and wow 6 rescued dogs! That's awesome that you rescued them, it must never be boring at your house.:) Please tell us about them what there names are, what they look like, personalities, breeds.
    MaryK, Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome!!!!!!!:D Kudos for rescuing six dogs:D:love:(y) You sure will learn a lot on this forum. Just jump in and post a thread with any questions, you'll be sure to get very good advice and help.
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  9. Suzana Active Member

Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  10. Suzana Active Member

Thank you for the welcome, Gracegeorgina! They are two small poodles, a Labrador retriever, and three mixtures (is that what they say?). Once you are more familiar with the forum, post videos. Greetings!;)
    Dogster, southerngirl and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  11. Suzana Active Member

Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  12. Suzana Active Member

Thank you, for now, I'm just familiarizing myself with everything. Further ahead, I'll post my questions. And yes, there is another member of Brazil. I hope this Brazilian member help me with English.:)
  13. Suzana Active Member

14. Suzana Active Member

Thank you, your dog is lovely!:)
    MaryK, southerngirl and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  15. Suzana Active Member

16. Suzana Active Member

Thank you. It is wonderful to have another Brazilian around. It will be a great support!;)
    MaryK, southerngirl and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  17. Suzana Active Member

18. Suzana Active Member

Thank you. It is wonderful to have multiple dogs. I do not have time to be sad. They are very different personalities. Adorable dogs, even having experienced abandonment.:)
  19. Suzana Active Member

20. Suzana Active Member

Thank you. Judging by the reception so gentle and kind to everyone, I'll not only inspiration but also good examples of kindness. I'm delighted!:)