Hi Everyone !

SebAllard

Hey !

Im the owner of a beatiful Berger Allemand (sorry i dont know the name in english), he is 2 years old and i wanted to start training him, so i found this forum to get some information about this. I like dog a lots, i had one before this one, but he died couple years ago : / ! Took me a long time to buy a new one .

Except my passion for the dog, i like to do extreme sport (wakeboard,skydiving etc etc) and when i want to relaxe i play poker at camasino.com , feel free to come join me on Fake money table.

I need more friend who play poker and like dog :-) !

Talk to you guys later ! : )

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!! Do post some pictures of your dog, i have never heard of this breed! Most of us around here tend to really love pictures of the dogs, so go right ahead and post some pictures!!!:D

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA!:D Can't wait to see pictures.
I looked it up and I believe the English translation is German Shepard.

Dogster

Honored Member
Hi and welcome!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Do you happen to live in France???? I believe that Berger Allemand is french for German Shepherd. (sorry, I'm learning french.:))

Luckydogwhisperer

Welcome! As everyone else, I'd love to see some pics! Funny, I was thinking Berger Allemands were like Berger Picards, and then saw that they were GSDs! I surprise myself with my stupidity sometimes...:LOL: