Hi Everyone!

reveuse

I'm Samantha and I have a yorkie/maltese mix named Romeo who will be 2 on Feb 20th.

He has gone through all obedience classes (we are still working on a couple of CGC skills before testing though) and is also starting agility. But he loves clicker time and learning tricks - so I hope this site will continue to help me come up with some new ideas!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Samantha, sorry I missed your introduction. Well I'm formally welcoming you now, even if you already have 118 posts!

reveuse

Awww thanks Jean. I was feeling very unpopular (LOL) now if only my internet connection would hold for more than 30 seconds at a time - I'm starting to have withdrawals from being able to post/read

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Awww thanks Jean. I was feeling very unpopular (LOL) now if only my internet connection would hold for more than 30 seconds at a time - I'm starting to have withdrawals from being able to post/read
Do you have high speed? I'd contact the internet provider see if they can fix it. :) They used to have to come to my house and fix my internet all the time until they replaced the wires in my house.