Hi Everybody

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!:D And the world needs more people like you:D Just went over to your FaceBook site, have teary eyes at present. So lovely to know all the beautiful dogs are in such a lovely place. Wish I lived closer but am in Australia, otherwise I sure would love to adopt Gina. What a cutie and so brave!:love:

Take a good look around, you'll find heaps of tricks and other training ideas. Any questions, just post a thread, everyone here is very friendly, you'll be sure to get loads of good, helpful advice.

I also like your FB site(y)

dogstar48

Welcome!:D And the world needs more people like you:D Just went over to your FaceBook site, have teary eyes at present. So lovely to know all the beautiful dogs are in such a lovely place. Wish I lived closer but am in Australia, otherwise I sure would love to adopt Gina. What a cutie and so brave!:love:

Take a good look around, you'll find heaps of tricks and other training ideas. Any questions, just post a thread, everyone here is very friendly, you'll be sure to get loads of good, helpful advice.

I also like your FB site(y)
Thanks MaryK for making me feel welcome--got a good laugh out of your Halloween vid. You Aussies have a warm spot in my heart because one of the most inspirational people in my life has been Robyn Davidson. I've done a lot because of her. "If Robyn can walk the Outback then by God I can do----whatever it is I'm trying to get the courage to do..."

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you, young Ra Kismet is a little tinker with his nose dives into the treat bag, just had to leave it in:D

So glad she has inspired you, though you have a lot of courage too, as it takes tremendous strength to look after abandoned dogs.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome! What you do is tiring, relentless, exhausting - and sadly, so necessary. I hope one day we humans will take better care of our beloved animals, and rescues, sanctuaries, etc won't be necessary (hey, a girl can dream). Looks like you do incredible work. Lots of us on here have rescues (self included) so you'll be in good company. Feel free to jump in anywhere, we're a pretty friendly bunch. :)