Hey

orpheum

I own 3 dogs and we all live in a small town in Belgium.
I try to do some doggy dance, frisbee and obedience but all this just for fun. I like trick training because it has created a better bond.
I have followed some workshops on clickertraining just to become a better handler/trainer and hope to do more of these.

Oh yeah, my English will not always be "correct", but I'll try my best ;).

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!!! I LOVE your dogs!!!! LOVE 'em!!!!!:love: GOOD FOR YOU, for doing trick training, frisbee and doggy freestyle!!!!! :D AWESOME!!!! And yes, trick training DOES create a better bond!!!! What are your dogs' names???? What breeds???? And also, I (we :p) would LOVE to see some more pics of your BEAUTIFUL dogs!!!!!:) I hope you love this site just as much as we do!!!!

LeviTheOutlaw

Welcome to the site. Your dogs are beautiful. Looks like you have your hands full with 3 dogs. This site is awesome for new training/trick ideas. I' sure you will find lots of things to keep your dogs busy and happy.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!! I LOVE that you rescued your dogs!!! YAY!!
Your munsterlander resembles my country's(usa) "Pointer" a little bit.
At any rate, you have 3 adorable dogs there!! Hope to see you around here often!!

well, actually, i don't think Pointers are originally from USA,:ROFLMAO: but, we have dogs here, that resemble your munsterlander (love that word) and in usa, we call them pointers. Like a GermanShorthaired Pointer, also is a hunting dog, too. Maybe pointers are related to munsterlanders...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
or here, on this thread, either one! or both!!

Also, one can post pictures in the "Information" tab of their own profile page, as well.

You use this "Upload a File" button to post pictures.