Help With Dog Training Buisness Name!

jordyquint

Experienced Member
I do plan to train dogs as one of my future careers (photography the second one)... and possibly breed/show Tollers. I love the kennel name I have picked out if that chance arises, but I won't tell you! You'll just have to guess... ;)

I do want my photography name and dog training name to be interchangeable. If that makes any sense.

As for names this is what I have so far:

- Canine Tales
- Canine Proofs
- Tattle Tails
- Proof Canine

For photography names:

- Photo Proof (see how I just changed one word?)

Remember I use positive reinforcement and clicker training.

Thanks for the help! Please suggest some or tell me if you like any on this list! :)

~ Jordyquint

Isi Havanese

;)OK I love this kind of challenge :Dlet me think of some but I will more than happy to help and advise.:LOL::ROFLMAO: I used to want to open a parrot store. I actually put a lot of thought,:confused::rolleyes: time an effort:sleep: into this in the past for myself. I will get back to u(n) I am going to doodle on paper a while first. By the way other than my dogs I have no life right now:poop: can u tell?:rolleyes:

Isi Havanese

My guess Tollers Showers?;)
Business interchangeable names, you said clicker train. You click for a camera shot, try mixing click into both names a minute see what u come up with, I am still thinking. O_o

jordyquint

Experienced Member
Thanks! Yeah, same with me... Dogs are my life. I live and breathe them every day! haha

That's a great idea! I'll see what I come up with. :)

Isi Havanese

Click a Pic Photography by .....
Click a Trick Dog Training by.....
:D:eek:Purrfect?:)(y) or:whistle:(n):unsure:O_o
Whatcha think?
I know I sold myself like I was going to come up with something outstanding,:rolleyes: I really like the dog training name but the photography name depends on how you market yourself. R u upscale? What is location etc..If so Click a Pic is not upscale most use their names and establish a word of mouth reputation and build that business up, ya know?
Both CLEARLY tells you what your business is all about which is VITAL a lot of businesses fail on poor names alone!
For instance, my last name is Gross, I would not use my name in any bisiness unless I was a plumber or something!:ROFLMAO:
I like the proof concept but expand outside of the word prood that interchanges, look in a thesauraus.
Development that is something they have in common. Unless your businesses link together like specializing in canine photography they don't need to match at all.
porTRAITs By......
Dog TRAITS and Training by.....

I DUNNO! :poop:
U got some time it sounds like play with it! Good luck Go for Your Dreams I will be 40 this year I sure wish I had done something I wanted to do when I was younger I am re-evauating career and life now:(
Good luck Sweety!;)

Isi Havanese

C we r thinking alike I am glad u on here now. I like it but MAKE sure if I am driving down a road and see your sign in a strip mall it is a no brainer of what your business is and will do for me! In an instant or I am going on up the road to the place I know does what I need. People r busy and they don't like to think or waste time getting out of a car and running in and taking the chance that you thought "Cookies" sold ...duh...cookies and find out no, it is Cookies store she sells baby clothes or something like that! People really do things like that then they don't understand why nthey have a failed business. Catchy is GREAT but it has to tell me what u do in a split second no brainer way!

jordyquint

Experienced Member
Yeah, I see where you're going with this. I just don't want my name in the business name. haha
I just thought it would be easier for both names to be interchangeable.

I like those. :)

Thanks! That means a lot to me.

Isi Havanese

I know The BIG Apple is New York, I had not heard of the little apple so I was trying to be funny:ROFLMAO:, Unfortunately, I am the only one who thinks that I am....:(
Hey my new pic there is not my Isi my 14 week Havanese but they look identical, what do yu think? I copied a pic online since I can't hook up my Blackberry Pics to the computer yet. Except, my Lil' Princess Isabella as I also call her has so much attityiude even even pics. I have some of her walking on my GSD's back it is hilarious they love eachother!:p:love: