Help choosing a trick...

bellesmom

I'm going to enter Hannah Belle into a fun little local contest. The contest is for most unique trick. I can't decide which of her tricks to use, so I need everyones help, please! Not sure how to post a video on here, but this link will take you to the video on youtube. The videos not the best, but you'll be able to get the idea. Please vote for your favorite, or recommend a new one to teach her, although I only have 3 days until the contest, so it couldn't be to complicated! Thanks! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhBgViVKHg[/media]

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Oh, i'll have to read those links, Snooks!
AWESOME WORK WITH BELLE!! ADORABLE dog!! I liked the spin or twirl on her back feet, and the walking one, looks the hardest, if you can only enter ONE trick? And yeah, music!! Adds so much!!

Put "walk like an egyptian" by the bangles(?) to the walking trick!!

bellesmom

Thanks

Thank you all for the advice. I guess I wasn't clear, the contest is actually live. It taking place during the local universities baseball game. The judges are going to be local dog lovers, as far as I can gather. I don't even think there is a prize, lol, but i think it will be alot of fun, I've never entered her into anything before. I think I can only do one trick, but was wondering if I would get disqualified if I snuck in three, for instance: "Hello everybody, this is my beautiful Brittany Hannah Belle, Belles's can you wave at everybody? (she waves) Hannah belle is going to do a trick for you all today. (I'm thinking maybe walking on her back legs) And then at the end as everyone is clapping, have her take a bow... lol

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I'd do it! After she waves, then say, "Here is her trick" so it won't count? hee hee!
Wow! Live? Better have Belle practice her trick in crowds and weird places to make sure she can do it anywhere!!

bellesmom

Well, here is an update. The event got rescheduled, the night it was supposed to take place horrible storms were charging through Kentucky. It got rescheduled for the next day, and I couldn't make it :( But thanks to everyone for their help! I took Belle's to the lake today so we could practice with lots of distractions, and we ended up with a whole audience, and she did great! I was so proud of her!