Hello :)

DevonW

Hi everyone my name is Devon and I have an 8 month old Red Tri Australian Shepherd named Thor and a 13 year old tan and white rough coat Jack Russell named Buffy.

We're from Huronia Ontario. I got Thor because Buffy has been diagnosed with degenerative myelopathy and she can't do much anymore. Thor is currently in sport foundation classes because we'll be doing just a little bit of everything. I teach him tricks myself.

I do pet photography so Thor is my main man when it comes to trying out new things.

Attachments

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!:) Really beautiful photographs, they are both so beautiful:love: Can feel for you with Buffy, one of my German Shepherds had the same dis-ease, so sad:cry: one day I hope they can find a cure for it.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Welcome! Both dogs are just gorgeous!! I also understand about Buffy. I lost a GS about 20 yrs ago to DM, it's a horrid disease and I pray one day they find the cause/cure and can prevent it. No dog should endure it, and no loving owner should have to watch. :cry:

Can't wait to hear lots about Thor! :D

Dogster

Honored Member
Beautiful pictures!!!!:love: Welcome!!!:) So sorry about Buffy. :cry: I'm from Ontario too!!!:D
Enjoy the site!!! ;)