Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DevonW, Dec 8, 2012.

1. DevonW Well-Known Member

Hi everyone my name is Devon and I have an 8 month old Red Tri Australian Shepherd named Thor and a 13 year old tan and white rough coat Jack Russell named Buffy.

We're from Huronia Ontario. I got Thor because Buffy has been diagnosed with degenerative myelopathy and she can't do much anymore. Thor is currently in sport foundation classes because we'll be doing just a little bit of everything. I teach him tricks myself.

I do pet photography so Thor is my main man when it comes to trying out new things.

Attached Files:

dogcrazy, Dogster and MaryK like this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Hi, and welcome. Thor is a beautiful dog and I love the pictures him. I would love to see a picture of Buffy too.
    MaryK likes this.
  3. DevonW Well-Known Member

Here's Buffy :)
    dogcrazy, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  4. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Welcome! Stunning pictures.
    MaryK likes this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome!:) Really beautiful photographs, they are both so beautiful:love: Can feel for you with Buffy, one of my German Shepherds had the same dis-ease, so sad:cry: one day I hope they can find a cure for it.
    Dogster likes this.
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

Aww Buffy is soo cute!:love:
    MaryK likes this.
  7. jackienmutts Honored Member

Welcome! Both dogs are just gorgeous!! I also understand about Buffy. I lost a GS about 20 yrs ago to DM, it's a horrid disease and I pray one day they find the cause/cure and can prevent it. No dog should endure it, and no loving owner should have to watch. :cry:

Can't wait to hear lots about Thor! :D
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Beautiful pictures!!!!:love: Welcome!!!:) So sorry about Buffy. :cry: I'm from Ontario too!!!:D
    Enjoy the site!!! ;)
    MaryK likes this.
  9. huntyr Well-Known Member

*waves* HI, I am Huntyr, and me and momma gonnna LOVE to follow your posts... WE LOVE pictures *S*
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  10. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome!!!! Amazing pictures!!! Also from Ontario!!!!
  11. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Devon, welcome to the Dog Trick Academy!! Your avatar or the picture of your dog looks awesome! I'm from Ontario too but the south part, so we're quite a ways apart.
  12. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA!

I'm not from Ontario (I'm from Alberta) :)
  13. Mutt Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA! :)
    MaryK, Emily Marston and Jean Cote like this.
  14. Emily Marston Well-Known Member

Devon is beautiful!! Welcome to DTA (y)