Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RoscosGirl, Dec 4, 2012.

1. RoscosGirl Member

I'm Lisamarie a graphic designer, who has taken on canine training as a second career, in the last year. I still have lots to learn but really love working with dogs and teach a group obedience class 3 times per week. Rosco (my beloved AmStaff) and I live in Newport Beach, Ca and when were not training we hang out and watch "Animal Planet" ;)

Attached Files:

MaryK, Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.

2. dogcrazy Experienced Member

MaryK and RoscosGirl like this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!! Welcome!!!!:) CUTE dog!!!! :love: Do you teach him tricks???
    MaryK likes this.
  4. RoscosGirl Member

I teach him anything I can!! He has basic obedience down, we're trying to branch out :)
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  5. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! I grew up and lived most of my life in LA and now am on the central coast of Ca - in the big scheme of this forum, we're neighbors. :LOL: Have fun!
    RoscosGirl, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

Hi and welcome. Feel free to jump right into discussions.
    RoscosGirl and MaryK like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome!!!!!!!:) Rosco is one Stud Muffin that's for sure, what a handsome boy:love:

Jump in and ask questions or answer them, everyone is very friendly here, so have fun and enjoy the forum:)
    Dogster and RoscosGirl like this.
  8. RoscosGirl Member

Thanks All!

NICE Shepards! the kennel I work for houses many of GSROC (German Shepard Rescue of Orange County)— I've just started to get to know the breed in the last 5 months-- what awesome dogs to work with!!
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.