Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zsu-Zsu, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

My name is Sandy and my 1 1/2 yr old Havanese is Zsu-Zsu, named after the little girl in the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life" . She is super smart and does some pretty great tricks. Logged on hoping to get a few ideas for our next trick. Look forward to learn what tricks other dogs are doing.

2. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Sandy, welcome to the site. :)
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome, Your dog is very cute.
    Zsu-Zsu likes this.
  4. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA! She's adorable!!! You'll find alot of ideas and help here :)
  5. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

Loved your video, adorable pet family, thanks for sharing. I am just learning how to navigate this site but I hope to share Zsu-Zsu's tricks as well. Got some great ideas from you and Missy, great job! Thanks,
    Sandy
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  6. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WELCOME!! Cuuuuuuuute dog!! (btw, i LOVE that movie, love it! i can recite each and every line out of it!! so can my children. hee hee) I have always wanted to name a dog after a movie character. My dog's co-owner was against all of my suggestions, but, i did give my rescue dog who lived in a cage a "last name" so he is now Buddy Shawshank.:ROFLMAO:

HOpe to see a lot of you and Zsu-Zsu around here.:D
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

8. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

Thanks , your babies are adorable also, incredible work you do. Zsu-Zsu consumes me, I can’t imagine dividing my time between 4.
  9. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

OMG! Shawshank marathon this week!! and all time fav movie. We brought Zsu-Zsu home on new years eve day, we always watch the movie on the holidays, hahaa. Its been a wonderfull since we brought her home so we named her right. I read alot of your old posts , good thoughts.
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  10. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//"OMG! Shawshank marathon this week!! and all time fav movie."//

i saw that, :ROFLMAO: my guy loves that movie, so do i, some parts, i get up and go make popcorn, too brutal, but, most of that movie, i love it.
    wow, i can listen to Morgan Freeman all day long.;) There's no telling what things i could learn, if only Morgan Freeman would read the book for me!!:ROFLMAO: Maybe i could learn physics, etc etc.

How perfect, a holiday dog being named Zsu-Zsu!!!! :D LOVE IT!!

btw, the tv channels won't be showing "It's a Wonderful LIfe" quite as often in years to come,:( something about someone bought the rights to it, maybe, but even i noticed, it was not played as often on tv, which a darn shame imo. Is such a great "feel good" family movie.
    Dogster likes this.
  11. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

Yep , I have the DVD, hahaha.
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

WELCOME!!! LOVE your dog!!!! You've come to the right place, for trick ideas. What trics does Zsu-Zsu already know???:LOL:
  13. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank You:D. I can't wait to see some of Zsu-Zsu tricks.
  14. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!!! I cant wait to hear more about Zsu-Zsu!!! What tricks does she know?
    Teddy Weddy and Dogster like this.
  15. Teddy Weddy Well-Known Member

Welcome! Zsu-Zsu i adorable! I love the Havanese, one day i will own one :love:(y);)
    Dogster likes this.
  16. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

Im trying to figure out how and where to post the video, Haaaa
    Dogster likes this.