Hello....

Teddy Weddy

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kirsty and Im owned by my 4 year old Maltese X Toy Poodle Teddy.
I love trick training and teach Teddy using positive rewards and clicker training, we have so much fun and love learning so always look forward to learning more tricks :)

Teddy is such an energetic little guy and loves to put smiles on peoples faces, with his happy self. He loves to model infront of the camera too, Im always taking thousands of photo's lol!
He has a heart of gold and is such a fun and goofy character, He really is something special.

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME TO DTA!!!! I LOVE, LOVE Teddy!!!:LOL::love: He is just the CUTEST thing!!!!:ROFLMAO: And I LOVE your photos!!!!:LOL: Are you a professional???:)

Teddy Weddy

Thanks for the great welcome everyone! This forum seems like such a lovely place to make friends and of course learn and talk about trick training :)

WELCOME TO DTA!!!! I LOVE, LOVE Teddy!!!:LOL::love: He is just the CUTEST thing!!!!:ROFLMAO: And I LOVE your photos!!!!:LOL: Are you a professional???:)
Oh i wish i was professional lol but Thankyou so much :love: It is a future goal of mine to start a business, not sure when that will happen though!