Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abigail Yates, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Abigail Yates New Member

Hi im Abigail. I have 5 cocker spaniels. I would really like to teach my dogs some good tricks, I take them to obedience, agility, flyball and show them occasionally.

Look forward to meeting everyone:)

tigerlily46514 likes this.

2. Anneke Honored Member

Hi welcome to DTA!
  3. Abigail Yates New Member

They are all very crazy but absolutely lovely! they keep me very busy:) xx

Attached Files:

4. Jukes Well-Known Member

They're so cute - I love their silky coats - I bet they take a while to brush though -Especially with five!
    What are their names?

PS I particularly like the colouring of the one in the second picture - with the two tan blobs above their eyes - too cute:love:
  5. sara Moderator

Awe they're adorable! English Cockers have such a sweet face! I also have 5 dogs, though no rhyme or reason to their breed. The only thing that they all have in common is that they're rescues.

I certainly get looked at when I walk all 5 at once LOL
  6. Abigail Yates New Member

The two in the pictures are Flossy (left pic) and Charlie (right) he's a blue roan and tan, he's a typical crazy cocker! the others are Gus, Amber and Bertha. They do take ages to groom and its really difficult when they go for a run in the fields and get loads of twigs stuck in their coat. They are a lovely bunch when they want to be lol
  7. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! Your dogs are beautiful - and I love their names, so cute! :p