Hello.

tiffykins

I made my account back in 2007 but never got a real chance to use the site.
Well a lot has changed since then and I plan on using this site more frequently. So I deleted my old posts that I could and edited my original first post.

So here is my new introduction.

My name is Tiffanie, I am 20 years old and currently in the process of getting divorced. I have two dogs, Kali a Shetland Sheepdog/ (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle) mix and Rumer a Rat Terrier. I also have a cat named Kallum and a Plecostomus named Smucker.
I have had Kali since September/October of 2005 she was around 5/6 months when I got her. She weighs 25 pounds and is about 15 inches tall.
I just bought Rumer, as of yesterday she is 13 weeks old. At 12 weeks she weighed 3.1 pounds. Rumer is my first ever purebred dog and the first dog I have ever bought for myself.

I think I want to try and learn how to do agility with Rumer but I am not completely sure yet.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tiffanie!

A lot has definitely changed over the years at the DTA.

We are constantly improving the site and listening to your ideas and try to make them a reality.

You have some really nice looking pets! I especially love the color of your cat. For some reason I love black cats. :) Does your cat know any tricks? :)

tiffykins

Thank you Jean, I love black cats too. I have had him since he was somewhere around 6-8 weeks, so he calls to me if i meow to him he uses it as a locator when he decides to go on walks with me and the dogs in areas he doesn't know. And he knows to come when called, other then that haven't really had the need to train him to do anything. He does love to play tag with Kali and other dogs he knows which is always fun to watch.