Hello

sjwulff

I am Sarah and I currently have 10 week old blue heeler mix named Booker (see picture in gallery). I have raised dalmatians, who are very smart and high energy, in the past so I was ready for another smart high energy dog. Booker is extremely smart and knows basic comands already so I joind this site to start teaching tricks that will keep engaged. I am a Wildlife Ecology graduate student currently and spending lots of time in town which means Booker doesn't have as many exciting things to do. Ticks will keep him happy until we head out into the field to do research and may even help when running into challenges that may come up out in the wilds of the US. I am excited to to here.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
He is very cute. ^^ I too have a heeler mix, a BC/heeler. He looks a lot like your Booker in color, although his build is slightly different, mainly the head. I too used to raise Dalmations; they are wonderful dogs. :) Sounds like you two are on the right track! Hope you enjoy the site, and keep up the good work with little Booker.