Hello!

lukesma

Hello everyone. I'm excited to learn from all of you. I have a bored GSD who needs more one-on-one from me. We run daily but I don't think that enough. He's a smart dog and he needs to learn some new tasks. When he was a puppy I taught him to ring a bell when he wanted to go outside or come back in. BIG MISTAKE!!! Now it's a game he plays to see how many times I'll get up. He's crafty that one... If I hear that bell one more time I'll scream. Maybe I can teach him to do dishes???

harry8

Hi lukesma,

I'm still fairly new to the site and there is loads to learn (and there's great games in the arcade for us humans too). I have a GSD cross Lurcher called Harry and he's great fun although he can be an attention seeker!!

Yes, wouldn't it be nice if our dogs could do the dishes. Harry would certainly help out by licking our plates clean!

Clare

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
LOL There was another member on here which mentioned the same thing. You could always just take the bell away. :)

stormi

Hi lukesma,

Sounds like your dog certainly knows how to get your attention. Hope you have fun at the Academy. I look forward to seeing you round the site :)

zcoonhound

We have a bell ringer too! We added the bell to our cardboard box freestyle and we still have it set up. She will ring the bell to signify that trick performance is about to begin and will ring at any command to "go ring the bell." We get a big kick out of it!