Hello to everybody..

madaboutdoodles

Hi,
My name is Trish and my family and I ( hubby and 2 boys ) are the proud owners of a 1 year old cream labradoodle called Cass and like most people I found this site while trying to find tricks to teach her. It looks fantastic and I can't wait to read the other posts and get some ideas.
Cass is very fast to learn and knows all the usual basic tricks but we seem to now have come to a stand still with training MY FAULT:dogblush: not hers as I have run out of ideas or not sure how to go about teaching her correctly the more difficult tricks so can't wait to learn loads of fun stuff from here :dogsmile:

Trish :msnohyes:

jasperaliceuk

Experienced Member
Hi Trish - that's four doodle owners on here now I think. All from the UK - are there any others from other countries on the forum?

Welcome - you'll have plenty of fun training these tricks - the instructions are very clear.

Don't forget to post a pic of Cass.

Sue

madaboutdoodles

Hi,
Thanks for the welcome I think the site is great. I know Cass is clever enough to learn loads of new tricks but am I clever enough to teach her ? we will see I'm sure we will both have fun trying I think that is the main thing.

Hi Sue hope you don't mind me asking but your user name looks like one I've seen before are you on the UKLA site?

lynnc

OK, so here I am, another UKLA and DT follower who doesn't get out much!

Lynn (and Bob the Doodle)