Hello Peeps,x

Dodge

Hi everybody,I m dani and I ve got the most gorgeous white Boxer,Dodge (ok,I would say that,am biased of course,giggle;-) x) he will be two on the 11th may. I m not doing any of that clever stuff you guys are doing,just wanting to keep his mind busy and occupied and thats why I was looking for a site to learn some new tricks and ideas on how to teach them xx.
I ve done clicker training with him from when he was three month old,but pretty much stopped for quite a while,he knows sit,down,paw to each hand you hold up,wave to each hand you wave with,does a turn on the spot clockwise (he doesnt like going the other way for some reason:confused:) jumps straight from sit into the air (I called it dance,didnt know what else to call it at the time,giggle) gives kisses whithout tounge (nudges your cheek),speaks (takes a few attempts,as if he needs to find his voice first:)) stay,stay and wave from a distance,leaves whatever yummy treat you put on his paws untill told to take them(he done that when he was 4 month,was well proud of him,lol) . . .hmmm,think thats it . . . oh no,he will roll over,but only for some'ing really nice like kong with peanut butter :D
Well,working on the peekaboo in the moment,think that looks dead cute,and really just want to work with him more as his recall can be a hit and miss:whistle: but working on that again,he seems to go through stages where he pretends to be stone deaf (believe me he is for defo sure not (y))
Well,anyway,I m looking forward to getting to know you and learn new things for my babe,xxx
(probably forgot to say loads,I ll just post this though for now ;))

Dodge

Hi Ina,thank you :) somebody from another forum done that avatar for me (I m far to daft to do anything like that,lol) oh yes,I m obsessed with him,everybody thinks I m of my rocker over him O_obut I dont care,like you with your dog (I m sure) he s the apple of my eye and love him more than my life,xxx:love::love::love:

sara

Staff member
Hi and welcome to the DTA!

Your dog is adorable! I adore boxers, especially deaf white ones! too bad yours isn't deaf... then I might've had to steal him! I have 3 deaf dogs, and will always adopt deafies. There are literally tons of deaf boxers posted on our deaf dog yahoo group that need homes, and/or are in kill shelters. Lately most deaf dogs being posted about needing out of shelters are boxers, pitbulls and american bulldogs.

I met a hearing deaf white Boxer yesterday, she was soooo adorable! you just gotta love that Boxer attitude! "I love everything, everyone and every day!!!"

Have fun with the forum!

Dodge

:D hi Sara,gosh am I glad he s only got "selective hearing" then,LOL,he can pretend to be deaf very well:rolleyes:
Your doggies are utterly cute,I wanted a Bichon Frise you know . . . but fell head over heels in love with my babe as soon as I saw him and now got everything opposite to what I wanted,lmao,and am a total Boxer fanatic ;)
It breaks my heart that so many of those gorgeous squishy faced babes are in shelters,where s that lottery win when you needed,ey :(
Anyway,thank you for your welcome,hell I m having fun already,love it :D

Dodge

Ooh ooh ooh,may have been shown by my son how to put piccies on here . . . .
:love:

:LOL:omg,if all these pics work,I may just put some more on,or I may just drop to the floor (my,I ve bet my son he wouldnt be able to do it,will have to come up with some'ing good if it ll work:ROFLMAO:)

Ok,here goes,if nothing comes up,I really do apologize :LOL:

Ina

Dodge is soooo cute - no wonder you fell in love with him!
He gives me the impression that he isn't too happy to be such a big dog - what to do with those legs when you sleep? :confused:

Did you see the YouTube vid on a dog playing snooker? That's something the boys can teach him ;)

The last pic is the only one not loading for me.

abby_someone

I just stumbled across this post and I love love love this pic:

Can I borrow it for Halloween? He looks like some kind of goblin, a cute, fuzzy one! :ROFLMAO: He really made me smile with this one!!! He sure is a cute little guy. I love boxers, their faces just make me smile!:)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi Dani, wow, I missed this whole thread - where have I been?? :confused: Dodge is just adorable!! What would any of us do without our pups, huh? I just couldn't even imagine....

Dodge

LOL,feel free to use it for anything you like,Abby:ROFLMAO: upsidedown pics make me giggle,too:LOL:(how did you mange to put the actuall picture showing on here and not just the linkO_o?)
Hey Jackie :ROFLMAO:thank you on Dodge's behalf:love:

Ina

Right click on any picture and select "copy" then move to your post and right click again. Select "Paste"

Just did that with your beautiful signature pic :-)

abby_someone

I used a different technique, although the "copy and paste" works too. If you look above your text when you are writing a post in the blue shaded area, it shows things like font size/family, B(bold) I(italics)....There is a small picture of a tree and a small movie clip picture. If you click on the "picture" it says "insert/edit image" and the film one is a media button. I just clicked on the "picture" icon and inserted your URL and off we went!! I can't wait to see more pics of Dodge. I like how he has super light black polka dots all over.

Dodge is super funny when he is upside down. I laughed and laughed!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Just showed my son that goofy pic, he loves it to. He is only 8. There is just something that a dog does when it is in your life. Don't you think?

Dodge

:DI m such a duuuuh brain when it comes to computers,thank you both (y)thank you Ina,I love that siggy,the same person that made me my avatar made the siggy:love:
I ve got another very funny upside down one,will try to put it on properly,hang on that one will really make you and your little boy giggle:ROFLMAO: . . .

OOOOOOH,I think your method worked Abby ))hoooray((:ROFLMAO: try keep a dry eye with this one,makes me LOL everytime I look at it:ROFLMAO:
Oh yes,I defo think that having a dog totally does something (for the better:LOL:),dear lord it took me 15 yrs (!!!!) to talk hubby into getting a dog,best thing he ever got me:LOL:
I m looking forward to your pups piccies:love:
(I love his speckly belly,giggle,he s got them all over and loads of people asked me if he s a Dalmation X Boxer:confused:,no no no!:))

abby_someone

My son is outside, I can't wait to show him this one!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! I like polka dots on animals. My tabby cat has 'em all over her belly too. Not quite as dramatic as yours, but I simply love the spots. People used to ask me if my Dane was part black lab cuz she was black O_o. I guess some people don't really know that dogs come in a variety of colors and markings. Dodge does not look one little bit like a Dalmatian. Hadn't even crossed my mind. He makes me laugh! I will post pics of my little guy ASAP, for sure.

PS Don't apologize for lack of computer skills. I learn through trial and error. I have had a lot of posts that came through and look weird in the past (and probably still will with every forum). OOPS! Gotta go! I didn't realize it was that late. TTYL!

Dodge

Giggle,I learn as I go,confusing stuff! My boys are fed up with how many times they have to show me and STILL have to do things for me,I live in hope that at least one will never move out :LOL:
I cant understand how somebody would mistake my boy for a Dalmation X either,really I cant :confused::)
Hmmm,pics needed of your kitty,too then :love: my there are some "experts" out there,ey,regards to colour and breeds:LOL:

abby_someone

Hmmm,pics needed of your kitty,too then :love:
Um.....I am a super softy when it comes to animals.....and I have 5 cats:eek:. They are all adopted from bad circumstances or they were dropped off at my house. No one has ever dropped off a dog (thank goodness). If I can't find them a home, they get to live here, in luxury, poor little things LOL.

BTW, my son LOVES Dodge. He is just too cute.

sara

Staff member
Those pics are adorable!!! Boxers have such life and personality! His really shines through these pics!