Hello Internet World!

Dlilly

Honored Member
I've seen this website before, and I finally decided to join. :)

Hello! I go by Dlilly online. I own 2 rescue dogs who I love to do training with. Along with trick training, I also do agility with them.

I have recently taken an interest in training my goats and cats tricks too. We are currently working on agility right now. xD

I can't wait to start uploading some videos and teaching my dogs some new tricks! See you around!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
LOL goats are not the easiest animals to train. And my first attempt at training a cat was with my current cat, who is....very intellectually challenged. :confused: Nonetheless it's always fun to test your training abilities with other animals! :D

Can't wait to see your videos of all your animals! Welcome to the Academy, and enjoy the site!

Isi Havanese

Welcome, I am new here too I have already corresponded with so many delightful people. You will love it here glad you joined!:D

Dlilly

Honored Member
My cat so far knows sit and tunnel. (Run through the tunnel) Goat training is definitely not a piece of cake. :X3:

Thanks guys! I already made a trick video to upload from this site, but I'm having problems uploading it.

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I've seen this website before, and I finally decided to join. :)

Hello! I go by Dlilly online. I own 2 rescue dogs who I love to do training with. Along with trick training, I also do agility with them.

I have recently taken an interest in training my goats and cats tricks too. We are currently working on agility right now. xD

I can't wait to start uploading some videos and teaching my dogs some new tricks! See you around!
Hello, Dlilly! Belated welcome! Just kidding, I joined 2 years after you! It's been interesting to go back through the old intros to see where current members were when they joined the forum, and how far they've come. Have you managed to teach your goats any tricks? I have tried to clicker train my two cats, and they definitely understand that "click means treat" as they will come running when I train Brody. Other than that, they are lazy little cusses who just want to lie around and get fat!