Hello! I'm New ;)

Simon123

I just found this site when looking up more tricks to teach our lab mix. So far he knows the standard sit, stay, lay down, paw, leave it (very handy), and a couple of fun ones like 'through', which is called peek-a-boo on this site, and he knows spin, and some targeting.

He's a rescue and very active, so the training sessions have been really good for getting him to focus more. He's been great with it all and seems to pick up new stuff within a couple of days :)

Anyway, this seems like an awesome site and I really look forward to learning some new things.

Thanks for reading!

Jukes

Welocme to the forums - I only joined a few days ago and have already found some really cool new tricks:)
I love your dog by the way - I don't think I've ever seen such a long tongue :ROFLMAO:

Dodge

Hi ! A very warm welcome to you,fab that your dog has found you,he sounds like a sponge that soaks up every bit of attention,just brill for training :love: (that IS a long tongue,jeeze :ROFLMAO:)

yellowracer14

Remind me not to get too close...I'm not much longer than that tongue!!!! We're newbies too and hope to learn lots of new tricks! Welcome....this site looks like it's going to be a lot of fun for everyone!O_o