Hello From Scotland ;d

UtonaganAtka

hello everyone , im new to clicker training and i own a 9 month old british utonagan named Atka.I am a young artist who suffers with selective mutism so i cant always speak , my dog is my voice and she has been helping me overcome my social anxiety and depression , she is my light in the darkness . Here is some photos of her ♥

im currently in advanced dog training that uses P+ clicker training but im running out of ideas for new tricks and having trouble with new words and hand signals.Also having trouble keeping her attention lately xD teenstage.We will be soon learning how to do scootering/bikejoring so that shall be fun.

I hope i keep active on this forum and im sure i will find something to help me ♥

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA and to Clickertraining! You'll find alot of inspiration on this forum. Enjoy and have fun!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA. I've never heard of the breed before, but she is beautiful.
Be sure to check out the dog tricks forum for new ideas for tricks. If you need any advice just post it and members will be glad to help you. Good luck on the scootering/bikejoring.:D

UtonaganAtka

the breed is a new breed not yet KC registered , basically a mix breed of Husky/German Shepard and Malamute ( a lot of people are against this as they say it's a "designer" breed ) some breeders are pretty bad and say that their dogs are utonagans but really are wolf0dogs but the breeder i got Atka from was accredited and every pup is health checked , eye screened , vaccinated ,wormed and if the owner can no longer care for their dog it will be returned to the breeder :'D all pups are registered with the BUA

sara

Staff member
the breed is a new breed not yet KC registered , basically a mix breed of Husky/German Shepard and Malamute ( a lot of people are against this as they say it's a "designer" breed ) some breeders are pretty bad and say that their dogs are utonagans but really are wolf0dogs but the breeder i got Atka from was accredited and every pup is health checked , eye screened , vaccinated ,wormed and if the owner can no longer care for their dog it will be returned to the breeder :'D all pups are registered with the BUA
I'm on a forum with mostly UK members. There are more than a few Utes, CSV's and NI's, and alot of controversy surrounding them. But they're GORGEOUS! Well done on finding a good breeder... apparently that's not that easy :)

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!! Fell in love with your dog.... Shivon (my dog, for no confusion...), I'm not cheating on you, honest!!!!:ROFLMAO: Your pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Ooooh, you're from Scotland... GREAT country!!!!:LOL: