Hello from RI!

sisduh

Hello everybody!

I just joined this site, my name is Julianne. I live in RI with my 5 dogs. They are: Taco, a female smooth coat chihuahua age 7, 5lbs, white with a mocha spot on her back. Cricket, a female smooth fox terrier, age 5, 14lbs white with tan head. Fidget, a female chihuahua mix, age estimated at 6-8 years, 3.5lbs scruffy dark brown brindle with a gray face and white feet. We think she may be part Ewok. Mouse, a male chihuahua mix, 2lbs, white with big black spots and tan face. and Pirate, a male smooth coat chihuahua 10lbs (he's huge for a chihuahua!) black and tan. Pirate kinda looks like an itty bitty german shepherd. Pirate and Mouse were both adopted less than a month ago. All five dogs are currently in obedience training, Cricket and Taco participate in agility for fun and confidence, Cricket and Pirate are beginning flyball training, and Fidget hopes to be able to compete in Rally-O by the end of summer. Mouse hasn't decided what he would like to learn to do. Perhaps he'll be my trick dog. :dogtongue2:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
HeHe, that must be a lot of bending to train them!!! :D :welcome: to the Academy! I hope you like it here! :)

marineangel

sisduh;6684 said:
Hello everybody!

I just joined this site, my name is Julianne. I live in RI with my 5 dogs. They are: Taco, a female smooth coat chihuahua age 7, 5lbs, white with a mocha spot on her back. Cricket, a female smooth fox terrier, age 5, 14lbs white with tan head. Fidget, a female chihuahua mix, age estimated at 6-8 years, 3.5lbs scruffy dark brown brindle with a gray face and white feet. We think she may be part Ewok. Mouse, a male chihuahua mix, 2lbs, white with big black spots and tan face. and Pirate, a male smooth coat chihuahua 10lbs (he's huge for a chihuahua!) black and tan. Pirate kinda looks like an itty bitty german shepherd. Pirate and Mouse were both adopted less than a month ago. All five dogs are currently in obedience training, Cricket and Taco participate in agility for fun and confidence, Cricket and Pirate are beginning flyball training, and Fidget hopes to be able to compete in Rally-O by the end of summer. Mouse hasn't decided what he would like to learn to do. Perhaps he'll be my trick dog. :dogtongue2:

Welcome to the site:yipi:! Wow 5 dogs? lol i can barely handle my crazy boxer! haha :dogwacko: and i'm getting a German Shepherd next week so we see how that goes lol

heidib860

Welcome sisduh

They all sound cute. They sound so tiny compared to my Max who has tripled his size in the last month. He's only 4 months old and I can't pick him up anymore. I especially like Fidget who might be part Ewok.