Hello From Pit, Holden, Zero And I

skki

Hello, DTA!

Big fan, long time lurker, first time poster.

On my quest to have well-behaved dogs (much easier wished than achieved), I find google searches of my training questions keep leading me to this forum, so I figure it's about time I actually attempt joining in!

I own a duck toller named Pit who I love to teach tricks, he's a very quick learner for the most part. I live with my best friend who owns a Berner named Holden and a Samoyed named Zero who I love like my own and like to train as well.

I look forward to bombarding you all with questions and hopefully getting closer to having model citizen dogs.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Welcome to the forum - your pups are just gorgeous!!! And 'bombard' away - we love meeting new people and hearing new questions and new training challenges. There are lots of great people on the forum, you'll get loads of help, good suggestions, advice, etc. Have fun!

Evie

Experienced Member
Welcome! My sister would be very very jealous of Pit. She's obsessed with duck tollers but there are no breeders within 12 hours drive of us..... and Holden and Zero are both gorgeous too!

Enjoy the forum

sara

Staff member
Welcome! They are absolutely stunning dogs! Enjoy bombarding us with tricks... we enjoy it!

Dogster

Honored Member
Hello and WELCOME to DTA!!!! Your dogs are GORGEOUS!!!! I have always loved tollers..... and Berners and Samoyeds.....:LOL: What tricks does your toller know ??? I LOVE your profile pic, by the way.:)TOOO CUTE!!!!

skki

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to let them know of your compliments and let it go to their already big heads. :D

Our tricks kind of pale in comparison to what you've all accomplished, but so far Pit can shut doors, back up onto things (low things for now like stairs), balance on his hind legs, spin, play dead, waving/shaking paws, hide his face with his paws, be "sad" (in profile pic), bow and maybe a handful of other tricks I can't remember right now. I'm sure there's no limit to what he can learn, it's just a matter of getting myself motivated to teach him new things - part of the reason I joined this forum!

Dogster

Honored Member
That's a GREAT list of tricks you've got there!!!!!:LOL: It's GREAT that you have decided to join!!! We're all about doing more with your dog!!!!!!:)

sara

Staff member
Flicka on here has an amazing little Toller, Vito, she has video's of him growing up, and the tricks he could do, starting at just 9 weeks old. Vito and Flicka are brilliant!