Hello from OHIO

leo1

Hello, Im new to the site. My husband and I got a jack russell (parson russell to be exact, longer legs is the only dif) puppy an week 1/2 ago. He is 9 weeks old now. His name is Leo. He is doing pretty good so far.

This forum looks like it could be helpful but unfortunatly it doesnt seem to be overly busy. I hope it catches on. The lessons on here are BY FAR the best I have found so far.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
leo1;1370 said:
This forum looks like it could be helpful but unfortunatly it doesnt seem to be overly busy.
It's very new and word is spreading, bringing new members each day. Besides, we hope it means that people are busy practising their tricks with their dogs. :)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

:welcome: to the website!!!

I'm glad that you have decided to train your dog!!! He's gonna be an awesome little dog for you if you start training him early on!! :dogsmile:

Actually the Academy is growing pretty quickly! We've opened only 3-4 months ago and we already have over 1400 members. Although the majority of members come to see the lessons and train their own dogs, sometimes they decide to spend a little time and write in the forum or in their blog.

So you are welcome to stay in and chat with us about your dog training or anything you'd like! :dogsmile: