Hello From Iowa!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dbqdogtrainer, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Dbqdogtrainer Member

Hello! I am a professional dog trainer (Karen Pryor Academy certified clicker trainer) in Iowa and glad to be a part of this forum. I have two dogs, a Golden Retriever and a collie mix and a very mischievous cat that I need to clicker train!

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! So excited to have you join the forum - I'm sure you can add lots to our discussions. How long have you been training? Please post pics too - we love pics! :D
    MaryK, Tâmara Vaz and Mr-Remington like this.
  3. Dbqdogtrainer Member

Thank you! I've had my own business and been training full time for 3 1/2 years, part time before that.

Attached Files:

MaryK, Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  4. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Welcome!! Your dogs are beautiful!!
    MaryK and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  5. Dbqdogtrainer Member

Thank you!
    MaryK and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  6. jackienmutts Honored Member

Adorable pups - what are their names??

Please feel free to jump in any thread, anytime - we're a friendly bunch (most of the time) - we usually don't bite. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
  7. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!!!:) Your dogs are beautiful!!!!!:love: I'm glad you use positive training and clicker training!!:D
    MaryK likes this.
  8. dogstar48 Active Member

Hi Welcome,
    I just got here myself and I'm from Iowa too. SE Iowa near Ottumwa. It was Karen Pryors books that got me started long ago. Did you ever get a chance to meet her? I'd like to go to Clicker Expo can never seem to get away from here
    MaryK likes this.
  9. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome!:) Your dogs are really beautiful.:love: Wonderful to have a Karen Pryors trained person on board, you'll be able to add so much to our discussions. She's just awesome.
  10. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome!! :)
    MaryK likes this.
  11. Mutt Experienced Member

Hi, welcome to DTA!
    MaryK likes this.