Hello From An Brazilian Staffie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by danibdo, Jan 18, 2014.

1. danibdo Member

Hi! My name is Daniela and I own an female Staffordshire Bull Terrier, she is 58 days old, very cute, smart, but I think she has Frustration-Elicited Agression.
    Came here to seek help and try to find ways tô provide her a better like with me.

Attached Files:

MaryK likes this.

2. kassidybc Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA! Your pup is adorable! Feel free to ask any questions.
    MaryK likes this.
  3. danibdo Member

Kassidy, Thank you for the welcome! I found one topic regarding Frustration-Elicited Agression that someone else opened for his situation. Should I post my case under this topic or open a New one?
    Thank you!
    MaryK likes this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Hi, your pups adorable
    You should post your own topic under puppy of behavior problems.
    P.s. My name is Danielle:)
    MaryK likes this.
  5. danibdo Member

Hi Danielle! Thank you, I did opened an topic for my issue.
    I'm hoping to find some help!
    Fingers crossed!
    MaryK likes this.
  6. brody_smom Experienced Member

Welcome, Daniela. I posted a reply to your behavior question. I hope others will answer, too. Good for you for looking for help right away, and for using only positive methods with your pup. I'm sure things will get better. She is so very young still.
    MaryK and danibdo like this.
  7. danibdo Member

She is young indeed, but if she can hurt this much at this age, imagine when she gets old?
    I just need some orientation on how to proceed when she becomes that violent..
    I'm doing handling and gentling with her and she pass with flying stars... While I provide her with food... As soon as I withdraw the food she becomes frustrated...
    MaryK and brodys_mom like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Hi and Welcome Daniela:) I'll go and check out your post, I've only just got my computer back, so am behind with everything!

One thing, puppies do have very sharp teeth and they hurt big time! Will go check your post where I can hopefully help you a little.

She's gorgeous though, and kudos to you for seeking help!
    freedomdreams likes this.
  9. southerngirl Honored Member

Hi Daniela how is your pup doing? I would love to see some new picture of her.
    brodys_mom likes this.