Hello From An Brazilian Staffie

danibdo

Hi! My name is Daniela and I own an female Staffordshire Bull Terrier, she is 58 days old, very cute, smart, but I think she has Frustration-Elicited Agression.
Came here to seek help and try to find ways tô provide her a better like with me.

Attachments

danibdo

Kassidy, Thank you for the welcome! I found one topic regarding Frustration-Elicited Agression that someone else opened for his situation. Should I post my case under this topic or open a New one?
Thank you!

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Welcome, Daniela. I posted a reply to your behavior question. I hope others will answer, too. Good for you for looking for help right away, and for using only positive methods with your pup. I'm sure things will get better. She is so very young still.

danibdo

Welcome, Daniela. I posted a reply to your behavior question. I hope others will answer, too. Good for you for looking for help right away, and for using only positive methods with your pup. I'm sure things will get better. She is so very young still.
She is young indeed, but if she can hurt this much at this age, imagine when she gets old?
I just need some orientation on how to proceed when she becomes that violent..
I'm doing handling and gentling with her and she pass with flying stars... While I provide her with food... As soon as I withdraw the food she becomes frustrated...

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome Daniela:) I'll go and check out your post, I've only just got my computer back, so am behind with everything!

One thing, puppies do have very sharp teeth and they hurt big time! Will go check your post where I can hopefully help you a little.

She's gorgeous though, and kudos to you for seeking help!