Hello from a trickster in Colorado!!!

kagosser

Hello to everyone! My name is Kimberly and I am a professional groomer for 20 years, a show handler for 25 years, and a trainer of all things dog for all of my life! I am currently owned by 2 standard poodles, Pharoah and Sahara, and a retired working border collie, Shadow. My husband and our 4 two legged kids and I are very involved and dedicated to training our dogs, and competing in obedience trials and agility. I am always open to new methods, suggestions, and of course, new tricks!!! I look forward to learning and chatting with some new k-9 lovin' friends!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hello kagosser,

:welcome: to the academy!! You got quite the experience in the dog field. As you'll notice, the Academy is relatively new so there might be some lessons that are not available (yet), but I'm working hard on getting them up. But you might already know most of this stuff, hopefully the forum might give you other ideas for training or tricks too! :dogsmile:

kagosser

Hi Ila-
I live on the western slope, but I love the front range for all of the dog things happening. Do you ever get to this side of the mountains? We only have 1 show a year, but there are some great trainers and agility enthusiasts here.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Love your attitude Kagosser. ^^ You have quite a bit of experience, I see. Maybe we'll be learning a thing or two from you. :doghappy: