Hello from a new member

morar

Hi,

I have a 10 month old Border Terrier and now she has mastered the basics (just about) I'm keen for her to learn some new tricks. I'm sure this website will help!

sheezza

Hi Morar ,welcome to you & your dog , I have a Cairn terrier named Ralph , I am currently trying to teach him fetch , he normally picks up things really easily but this one is going to be a long haul --- but fun , glad to have you on board :dognowink::dognowink:

snooks

Experienced Member
I met and actually made my first terrier friend. A cutie border terrier named James that my Golden 14mo flirts with shamelessly and rolls over and just rolls and cuddles. James must the the equivalent to James Bond. He's a tuffie weighing in at 10 lbs i guess that rolls my 55 lb girl over like a noodle and the's no doubt who's top dog. It's amazing to see her roll half over and self handicap and put a paw on his nose and he nuzzles her nose.

I'd love one but I don't think my training style and lifestyle would be perfect now. Some day. Congrats on the new pup. Take some pix and share. :dogbiggrin: