Hello Everyone

asantiago64

Hi, my name is Aileen and I have only one dog now. She is a two year old longed hair chihuahua/ papillon mix. Her name is Lila. There might be some hunting breed mixed in but I'm not to sure. I rescued her about four months ago. She is a real sweety. I'm not a dog trainer, I just really enjoy working with her and learning new things about dogs and how to work with them. She's not my first dog but I was to young for my other dogs to work with and care for them properly by myself. I'm looking toward learning a lot and have a healthy happy girl. I was recommended this site from a friend. Looking forward to meeting new people and learning lots...

southerngirl

Honored Member
Hi and welcome, your dog is cute
A lot of us here at DTA are not dog trainers but enjoy training our dogs our self. We even have two amazing thirteen year olds who have done a great job training their dogs, they know a lot about dogs more than most dog owners.

asantiago64

"A lot of us here at DTA are not dog trainers but enjoy training our dogs our self."

Really!! Thats good, then i don't feel alone.. :) I have trained her to do the basics, like sit and come. Still working on them though... I even manged to potty train her successfully... :) Thanks, she is cute.:love:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!! Feel free to post more photos on this thread of your very cute dog!!
Yes, dogs sure do love tricks training, don't they??
Sounds like you are off to great start, and good on you for rescuing a dog!!!:D

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!!! Yes, you don't have to be a dog trainer to train your dog!!!!:p And she's ADORABLE!!!!:love: And YAY!!!! It's sooo great you decided to rescue!!!!!:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Hi and welcome, your dog is cute
A lot of us here at DTA are not dog trainers but enjoy training our dogs our self. We even have two amazing thirteen year olds who have done a great job training their dogs, they know a lot about dogs more than most dog owners.
So I assume you were talking about us??? (Dogcrazy and I):p Well, than THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!!!!!:D