Hello everyone

vivian

Hello everyone
Im new here and am so impressed with this site, it is just what I was looking for, I have 2 mini schnauzers Paddy and Moo! They both do agility and I am wanting to teach them some tricks to do while queueing at agility esp Moo who gets easily distaracted by other dogs. They can both do the basics ie sit, down, spin etc but I am looking for ideas and ways to teach etc. Both are clicker trained and I have just started free spacing with them. They are both very lively and great dogs and I love them to bits. We live in England . :dogsmile:

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Another Englander. North? South? Somewhere in the middle? :)

Love the names of the dogs - Paddy and Moo. :)

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Ah, I know the North - my partner's Mum lives in Oldham and I'm heading up there next weekend to pick her up. I also like to stop for some photography in the beautiful Kirklees en-route. I presume Bolton le Sands is part of Bolton?

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Welcome to the Academy!!! A family friend of ours does agility with her mini schnauzers as well here in Texas. ^^ You should be able to get looots of help with Paddy and Moo here in the lounge, in the classroom, and the blogs. Watching CollieMan's vids should give you lots of trick ideas. ;) Love the names too. ^^ Enjoy the site, and good luck with your dogs!