Hello Everyone! :d

My name is Caitlynn and I am from Buffalo, NY! I have 4 dogs! 1 Standard Dachshund, 1 Tweenie Dachshund, and 2 Border Collies!! We do Agility, Dock Diving, Disc Dog, Very little Flyball, and do amazing tricks together! I started training dogs very seriously about 5 years ago with my first dog Baby!

I was always a huge animal lover and my tv was always set on animal planet when I was a child. Then I seen a show that had a Agility competition. Ever since I been hooked! I started training my 4 yr old Dachshund to jump over 4x4's, Run through open carboard boxes, and weave through drive way reflectors! Then a year after that I found an ALL positive training center called Canine Sports Complex, ever since then I have been a HUGE dog fan and dog trainer fanatic!

I have always had a very rough childhood where I had to grow up when I was the age 5.. like making my own food and to always keep myself entertained. Then around middle school I became very depressed.. I have to say THANK DOG for having my dogs.. They were the only ones showing me hope and will to live through the next day. And they still play that huge roll! I pick my dogs over anything, and even over hanging out with a friend any day!

Jasper was a "early Christmas and birthday gift" and he was the dog that helped me through the worst of times! He is the dog that I always dreamed for. He kept me busy and learned all first experiences. He is my soul dog! <3 I love all my dogs, but Jasper is something very special.
FULL GROUP SHOT.jpg

Left to right: Jasper, Baby, Me, Angel, and Nova!

Dice Smith

Welcome! I'm so glad you decided to join because your dogs are absolutely amazing and you're a wonderful person and awesome trainer! I totally know where you're coming from, my dogs were actually my only friends growing up and Kodi is exactly the dog I dreamed of since I was an 8 year old kid lol. He's my furry anti-depressant. ;) I have to meet the incredible Jasper one day!! :D

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Welcome to DTA! My first dog, was my best friend up until they day he died. I had depression in middle school, so getting Teddie was a blessing. It sounds like you're in a good place now. I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Awee Thank you Dice!! And yeah thats what I say with my puppies! <3 And yess! One day we will go for an amazing walk with Kodi and Jasper together!! Id love to meet kodi.. I may steal him though because he is so adorable!!

And Thank you Mr-Remington! I am so sorry to hear that! I have never went through that and I can even imagine! And yes I am, Dogs and training them has seriously made my life something so much more positive!!

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!:D I know you from YouTube!! (CarmelandShivon) Glad you decided to join!!!:) Great story! The bond between owners and dogs is truly special. I love your dogs, theyr'e gorgeous:love:

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!:) Dogs really are the best friend you can ever have. My boys always make me feel better when I'm down, I couldn't live without dogs that's for sure.:)

Your dogs are wonderful. So glad you've joined this forum, everyone is very friendly, so jump in and have fun.:)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome!! Dogs are amazing, aren't they? :love: I had a bad day today, and when I got home and sat down, both of mine came, mobbed me, and showered my face with kisses until I was laughing so hard I had to push them away and make them stop. :LOL: What was so special, that's unusual for them - but I guess they just knew. Ya just gotta love dogs!!! Have fun on the forum!!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome your dogs are gorgeous! I love Nova's coat, it's so pretty! I know what you mean about Jasper getting you through the tuff times. My dog Missy helped me get through middle school, I was also depressed than. She's now helping me survive my high school years. Dog are truly amazing how they are always there for you and seem to know what you need(Kisses, cuddles, play). What's your youtube page I would love to subscribe?

Welcome your dogs are gorgeous! I love Nova's coat, it's so pretty! I know what you mean about Jasper getting you through the tuff times. My dog Missy helped me get through middle school, I was also depressed than. She's now helping me survive my high school years. Dog are truly amazing how they are always there for you and seem to know what you need(Kisses, cuddles, play). What's your youtube page I would love to subscribe?
Thank you! And they are amazing<3 My youtube channel SN is DoxieCollie3 If you have one please share and I will return the favor! (: