Hello Everybody

Dice Smith

Hello! I'm also new and I would just like to tell you that this sight is AMAZING!!!!! It's so much fun and very informative :D I'd love to hear more about you, your dogs and your training style! And yes, please post pics when you have the time :) I can't wait to see your babies :)

Puppylove

Hi again, I' sorry for the delayed reply, geez, it's been a hectic week. Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Gretel.jpg
This is Gretel, my baby, she's a 5 month old Bull Terrier..

RIMG0113.JPG

Please meet Belle,my special middle fukid. Belle is a 5 year old Rottweiler.

RIMG0107.JPG

Now let me introduce you to Willow, my doggie soul mate. Willow is a 7 year old Bull Terrier x. He's the reason I got involved in training in the first place. And yes that's me next to him. :-)

Puppylove

Oscar's Law is an Australian campaign to try to convince the government to legislate against puppy farming, which sadly and shamefully is a real issue in Australia. Please check out the website www.oscarslaw.org but I do have to warn you, there are some sad and confronting photos and video on the website. You don't have to click on them but just in case..

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVE the photos, love those adorable furkids!!
What a wonderful canine family!!:D

Lol, when i saw Bekah's post, //" Never heard of Oscar's law before"// lol, i scrolled up and down, trying to find out who mentioned "Oscar's Law", and finally, i read the dog's kerchief to notice the words there!
USA has similar campaigns like "Oscar's Law", but, we tend to have various multiple groups fighting against BYB breeders and puppymills. Looks like a very good law, imo. GOOD LUCK!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Tigerlily; Oscar's story is very sad but at last it has a happy ending, and he's just adorable but sooo tiny, literally fits in the palm of your hand.

Southerngirl: Missy is just gorgeous
Thank you! :D
Oscar's s story it is sad and very upsetting that someone could treat dogs like that:mad: . I'm glad he got his happy ending.:D

Dice Smith

Ooh I love the pics!!! Your furkids are absolutely beautiful!!! Especially Belle! I have a soft spot for rotties :) Welcome. I think you're going to have tons of fun on this site :D
trick academy.jpg