Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Puppylove, May 26, 2012.

1. Puppylove Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say a quick "Hello". I live in Sydney, Australia with my three pooches... a 7 year old Bull Terrier x, 5 year old Rottweiler and 5 month old Bull terrier
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.

2. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA!
  3. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome!
  4. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Hi! Welcome! So tell us a little about you - name/how old/how long you've been training...

And we would love to see pics and videos of your fabulous dogs...what cues/tricks/commands do they know?
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  5. KatieMarie Active Member

Welcome to DTA, I love it so far!
    (may I please steal your Rottie? haha)
    Dogster likes this.
  6. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WELCOME!! yes, yes, do post pics when you have time! (it's the "upload a file" button)
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!!! Do you train tricks/agility???? Do you use a clicker????? YES, we would love to see pics of your dogs!!!!! Post away!!!!:D
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  8. bekah1001 Honored Member

HI! :)
    Dogster likes this.
  9. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm also new and I would just like to tell you that this sight is AMAZING!!!!! It's so much fun and very informative :D I'd love to hear more about you, your dogs and your training style! And yes, please post pics when you have the time :) I can't wait to see your babies :)
    Dogster and bekah1001 like this.
  11. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Did you not come back? You're missing out!
  12. Puppylove Well-Known Member

Hi again, I' sorry for the delayed reply, geez, it's been a hectic week. Thank you all for the warm welcome.
    Gretel.jpg This is Gretel, my baby, she's a 5 month old Bull Terrier..

RIMG0113.JPG
    Please meet Belle,my special middle fukid. Belle is a 5 year old Rottweiler.

RIMG0107.JPG

Now let me introduce you to Willow, my doggie soul mate. Willow is a 7 year old Bull Terrier x. He's the reason I got involved in training in the first place. And yes that's me next to him. :-)
    Dogster, tigerlily46514 and bekah1001 like this.
  13. bekah1001 Honored Member

Never heard of Oscar's law before
  14. Puppylove Well-Known Member

Oscar's Law is an Australian campaign to try to convince the government to legislate against puppy farming, which sadly and shamefully is a real issue in Australia. Please check out the website www.oscarslaw.org but I do have to warn you, there are some sad and confronting photos and video on the website. You don't have to click on them but just in case..
  15. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOVE the photos, love those adorable furkids!!
    What a wonderful canine family!!:D

Lol, when i saw Bekah's post, //" Never heard of Oscar's law before"// lol, i scrolled up and down, trying to find out who mentioned "Oscar's Law", and finally, i read the dog's kerchief to notice the words there!
    USA has similar campaigns like "Oscar's Law", but, we tend to have various multiple groups fighting against BYB breeders and puppymills. Looks like a very good law, imo. GOOD LUCK!
  16. southerngirl Honored Member

Cute furkids, I love Gretel's markings.
    Puppylove likes this.
  17. Puppylove Well-Known Member

Tigerlily; Oscar's story is very sad but at last it has a happy ending, and he's just adorable but sooo tiny, literally fits in the palm of your hand.

Southerngirl: Missy is just gorgeous
  18. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank you! :D
    Oscar's s story it is sad and very upsetting that someone could treat dogs like that:mad: . I'm glad he got his happy ending.:D
    Dogster and Puppylove like this.
  19. Dogster Honored Member

Very cute pics!!!!!:love:
    Puppylove likes this.
  20. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Ooh I love the pics!!! Your furkids are absolutely beautiful!!! Especially Belle! I have a soft spot for rotties :) Welcome. I think you're going to have tons of fun on this site :D trick academy.jpg
    Dogster likes this.