Happy, Happy Day!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by sara, Aug 17, 2011.

1. sara Moderator

southerngirl likes this.

2. running_dog Honored Member

That's amazingly good news!
    One small but significant step in the right direction!
    Now all responsible pet owners who can should support this chain of Pet superstores and boycott the rest.
    jackienmutts likes this.
  3. bekah1001 Honored Member

Awesome News!!!! I really happy about the college my sister goes to. Their Vet Tech/Assistance Wing has shelter dogs that they help train, take care of them and find people to adopt them. :)

Last year I went to a pet store with my family and they were selling puppies, it was sad t think of where they came from or their living condition.
  4. jackienmutts Honored Member

That's fabulous! I wish more places would follow their lead. And, altho we'd all like it to happen now, one step at a time is still going in the right direction - and we as consumers can make it happen. Such good news!
    bekah1001 likes this.
  5. Caiti Experienced Member

One of these stores is just down the street from me! Yay! :)
    bekah1001 likes this.
  6. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

How wonderful! We don't have this chain where I'm at, but if we did I would definitely shop there. ^^
  7. Caiti Experienced Member

I buy all of my fish from there. :) Its nice to know they are making an effort.
  8. sara Moderator

I haven't been in a PJ's Pets for years. We dont have one here, but there's one in Edmonton. I boycott pet stores that sell puppies, so now I can lift my boycott!