Happy Gotcha Day Lego!

luckylego

Experienced Member
Happy gotcha day Lego! A year ago today you faced death and came out as strong and crazy as ever.. I put together this little video just to show a bit about Lego's journey this last year. The very first picture was taken the night she had her accident, sent to me by my sister when asking if I wanted to take her home.. Like I could have said no to that face! Enjoy :)

luckylego

Experienced Member
Good song choice, too, for that video!!
(btw, did you tatoo the dog's inner ear, or it that marker or photoshop?)
Haha I'm glad you liked it, that song was actually my "lego song".. Kind of my dedication to her :)
And I DID tattoo her ear actually.. But before anyone kills me, it wasn't a home job or anything.. I was apart of both her amputation and spay surgeries, while she was being spayed the vet had just finished tattooing her ID in her ear (while she was still on the surgery table, unconscious), and she asked me if I'd like to put anything special on her while they were at it.. I was trying to fit "Never judge a book by it's cover", but it didn't fit, so I figured "Never Judge" is just as good! And fitting too, given her breed and people's reactions to her :)

I'd been making this video for MONTHS but just had to wait to post it until her year anniversary of when I got her.. Not many people know, but she came from a pretty bad home..Her previous owners brought her into the clinic that night and by the way they made it sound, they had run her over on purpose - causing the loss of her leg, and were adamant that she be put down.. (But then later retracted saying it was an accident, so who knows the true story) It took the entire staff at the emergency vet clinic to convince them to sign her over to me and give her a second chance at life, because even after she was completely beaten to hell, she was still a wiggly ball of love who just wanted attention.. And none of them could bear to see her put to sleep.

SOO.. I figured the LEAST she deserves is some sort of video honouring her journey since I got her :D

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
I'd been making this video for MONTHS but just had to wait to post it until her year anniversary of when I got her.. Not many people know, but she came from a pretty bad home..Her previous owners brought her into the clinic that night and by the way they made it sound, they had run her over on purpose - causing the loss of her leg, and were adamant that she be put down.. (But then later retracted saying it was an accident, so who knows the true story) It took the entire staff at the emergency vet clinic to convince them to sign her over to me and give her a second chance at life, because even after she was completely beaten to hell, she was still a wiggly ball of love who just wanted attention.. And none of them could bear to see her put to sleep.

SOO.. I figured the LEAST she deserves is some sort of video honouring her journey since I got her :D
Well done you!!! I hope the continuing of your journey together is as happy as what she looks in the vid!

Dogster

Honored Member

Ohhh, that's HORRIBLE!!!!!:eek::cry::mad: How can someone do that to their OWN dog?!?!?!?!?! Lego definately deserves that video!!!!