happy birthday Josie and Luci

splitz831

I'm not that weird, lol...I'm sure someone here will appreciate my birthday celebration for my twin bostons, lol. Today is Josie and Luci's first birthday! I can't believe they are already a year old. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing them home in the palms of our hands. I can barely pick them up one handed now (but maybe that's because they prefer to run now, lol). So I'm throwing a little party. There is a dog bakery around here and I ordered a dog friendly cake, lol. The dogs from the building are invited (thank goodness there is no rain) for a fun run in the backyard...and I may have party hats for my little girls, lol. But I'm sure those will be eaten along with the cake relatively shortly, lol.

:dogsmile: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRLS! :dogsmile:

yoyopoodle

:msnparty::msnparty: Happy B-Day girls! :msnparty::msnparty:

What kind of cake will it be? Save a peice for my guys if it's peanut butter! :msnwink:

l_l_a

Happy birthday to Josie and Luci!! The doggie party sounds like so much fun! We've attended doggie birthday parties too, our dogs participated in a cake eating contest! It was hard to judge who won because the pieces of cake were all gone in the blink of an eye!