Guess The Breed

bekah1001

Honored Member
Hmmm. He's three years old in the first picture...in the second I'm not to sure. The dog was just given to her at 6 weeks old , somebody wasn't able to take care of him. He's from somewhere in Ontario I believe and weighs around 80-90 pounds

rouen

Experienced Member
If he were yellow he could be a body double for Dingo. :D
I'd say there's probly some lab and shepherd in him, maybe some farm collie or smooth scotch collie.

GEORGE'SDAD

I was going to say, I didn't see the Treeing Walker Coonhound in him at all. the first breed I could see because of the coloring. Maybe mixed with some form of terrier???

MaryK

Honored Member
Same here Evie. Nope, he looks cute, a bit of a bitsa. Maybe DNA testing is the only way to go:D

bekah1001

Honored Member
You might not believe this but I think I met his brother today. He looked almost identical, and was the same age. She got him from the humane society but my mom's friend got her dog from a random person who couldn't keep him

MaryK

Honored Member
Can believe it, saw on this very forum a puppy who looks so like Ra Kismet it's unbelievable! Maybe the dog you met his is brother??? Who knows but another beautiful doggy around town that's fantastic:D

sara

Staff member
I got a picture of a puppy rescued in Houston from Oliver's foster mom that could be his little sister!!! She looks EXACTLY like I would think Oliver would have looked like as a pup!