Greetings

hcelizondo

Hello Everyone,
I'm really glad to join to this great community. I didn't want to miss the chance to use my first post to say hello. I'm from Mexico so English is not my native languaje, please bear with me and be patient :msnblushing: if my English is not that good.

Actually I have one new Pug puppy called Emma :dogsmile: She's just 4 months old and we are having a lot of fun with her as you may imagine......

Well I guess I'll be around and looking froward to meet all of you

Cheers

snooks

Experienced Member
A big welcome to you hcelizondo!! I just love pugs they're so cute and i can't imagine how much fun and how adorable a 4 mo puppy is. Does Emma know any tricks yet??? :dogtongue2:

hcelizondo

snooks;16718 said:
A big welcome to you hcelizondo!! I just love pugs they're so cute and i can't imagine how much fun and how adorable a 4 mo puppy is. Does Emma know any tricks yet??? :dogtongue2:
Thanks for your warmth welcome.

Well by now she just knows tha basic stuff. Sit, Down, rollover, off. basically. Started working on loose leash training and having some problems with bite inhibition :dogsad: even though we tried to socialize her as much as possible there are some times that is really hard to handle. As you said 4m pugs are just so adorable and everybody REALLY wants to touch her... so you can imagine.... Anyways I'll take this topic to the training fortum I believe so we can continue talking about it :dogrolleyes:

Cheers
HC

snooks

Experienced Member
All puppies go through this stage and you can gently guide them out of it. Dogs come into this world exploring everything with their mouths. It's very good that you are doing a wonderful job socializing and training.